Community Center Rental
The Soledad Community Center is operated under contract by the South County YMCA. South County YMCA staff manages all rentals and activities at the community center. This facility is available for rental for parties, celebrations, and special events. Click here for more information about the community center and to find a link to their website.
City of Soledad Park facilities are available for reserved rental through the City of Soledad. Before making your reservation, you may find it helpful to consult the City of Soledad Facilities Use Policy and Rules.
Things to know about reserving a park facility:
- Please view our parks facilities and amenities to find the park facility that will best fit the needs of your event, activity, and group size
- To make a reservation for a park facility, please complete the park reservations form submit it to the public works department for review and approval.
- Reserving a park facility requires an insurance certificate of liability.
- Please read the back of the Park Reservation form for information
- If you need assistance with this aspect of your park rental, please contact our public works department staff at 831-223-5180. Our staff can advise you as to how park renters typically obtain this type of event insurance.
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited unless the City of Soledad Police Department grants special permission and the renter provides a Certificate of Liquor Liability Insurance.
- Applications for the City of Soledad Alcohol Beverage Permit for Public Facility must be made through the Soledad Police Department.
- There may be additional permits needed depending on the type of event, activities, and number of people in attendance.