The City Council will be holding a public hearing on Tuesday October 23, 2018 at 6:00pm to consider the Miramonte Project, a 647 acre project located to the north and west of current city limits.
The project tentatively includes:
- 1,318 new single-family residential lots
- Separate parcels intended for future multi-family residential development
- One parcel for future commercial development
- 2 new public school facility sites
- One parcel for future development of a fire department and police department satellite facility
- 56 acres of combined public park area
- One 35.9 acre parcel reserved for future low and/or medium density residential units
Anyone may attend the public hearing and be heard. Please see the City of Soledad website to read the full public notice regarding this project.