RECREATION LEADER I
Continuous recruitment. First screening: Week of April 12, 2021
* Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years of age. Applicants under the age of eighteen (18) must provide a valid minor work permit.
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Prepares field or court prior to sports event or game.
- Helps with set-up and clean-up of fields and courts, making sure they are safe and hazard free.
- Arrives 30 minutes prior to the start of the first game to inspect and set up the field or court, and meets with managers and coaches.
- Assists in maintaining the safety of participants at all times.
- Oversees games utilizing and enforcing rules and regulations set forth by the City.
- Performs related work as assigned.
Acceptable Training and Experience:
Any combination equivalent to training and experience that would provide the required knowledge and abilities would be acceptable for employment. A typical background for minimum qualifications in both education and experience would be:
Must be at least 16 years of age, and have experience organizing and leading youth activities.
Please answer each of the questions below to assist us with getting to know you better. All questions are mandatory. If a question is not applicable or you have no experience in the area, you may indicate as such with N/A.