Permits Center

Downloadable PDFs

Application for the Reserved Use of Parks

Alcoholic Beverage Permit for Parks & Public Facilities

Dog License Application

file missing from google docs


Facilities Rental

Nothing listed here.  YMCA handles rental of the community center.  No rental form listed on their website.

Bicycle License

Bring your bicycle to the police department and, for a $1.00 fee, a bicycle license will be issued. A bike license is very useful in identifying your bicycle later if it’s lost or stolen.